Breakfast at A Breath of Heaven B&B
Every morning at A Breath of Heaven starts with a scrumptious, hearty breakfast. We are blessed to live in the finest fruit and vegetable farming area of Michigan. We use local ingredients fresh from the local farmers and orchards to create delicious meals. Savor that first cup of coffee in our Traverse City Lodging's Great room or on the balcony porch overlooking our 10-acres of rolling hills and woods, or sit out on the front porch swing while gazing at the fountain and soaking up the morning sun. We proudly serve Michigan’s Signature coffee, locally roasted at Leelanau Coffee Roasting Company from nearby Glen Arbor! Breakfast is served at 8:30 am, while coffee, tea, and orange juice are available at 8:00.
- We hope that you brought your appetite with you for this savory Country Breakfast Casserole! This scrumptious egg casserole is stuffed with country pork sausage, hash browns, farm-fresh vegetables, and Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. All of that served with homemade Apple-Walnut Muffins, and a fresh raspberry and white chocolate yogurt parfait.
- Looking for something sweet and tasty to start your morning? Then our Almond-Crusted French Toast is just what you’re looking for! Challah is the bread of choice as it absorbs the custard, creating an eggy, sweet French toast with fresh raspberries along with a side of thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon.
- With a delicious twist to a traditional strata, we swap in diced bagels to our mouth-watering Bagel Strata with country pork sausage and Spring Vegetables. Served with warm Cranberry Almond Scones and a fresh seasonal fruit yogurt parfait, this breakfast offering will satisfy the hungriest of appetites.
- Enjoy biting into a slice of warm fresh pie, where the cherries are sour and the cherry filling is sweet? Then you’ll love our Cherry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast! Stuffed with fresh Michigan cherries and cream cheese, our French toast is like eating breakfast and dessert all in one meal! Served with thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon and a fresh Michigan Cherry yogurt parfait.
- A guest favorite any time of the year is our signature Open-faced Country Ham and Cheddar Omelet. Enjoy the sweet and salty country ham with a hearty heaping of cheddar cheese. Like veggies? Just let us know; we’ll be happy to add some farm-to-table vegetables. This savory omelet is served with an amazing hash brown casserole and fresh fruit.
All breakfasts are served with an endless cup Leelanau Coffee or hot tea!
At A Breath of Heaven, we will do our best to honor medical and personal diets in our complimentary breakfast. Please advise prior to your arrival if special ingredients are required.
***Our GLUTEN-FREE products are prepared in a common kitchen with potential risk of exposure. Guests with sensitivities or allergies should exercise judgment in consuming our GLUTEN friendly products!***
Some of our favorites breakfast choices are:
- Crème Brulee French Toast, thick-cut Apple smoked bacon, and Michigan blueberries and peach parfait.
- Spinach, Swiss cheese, and bacon quiche, homemade Apple-Walnut Muffins, with fresh raspberry and white chocolate yogurt parfait.
- Raspberry-stuffed French toast with country sausage links and fresh Michigan peaches and raspberry parfait.
- Open-face ham and cheese omelets, fresh homemade blueberry muffins, and fresh blueberry and strawberry yogurt parfait.
- Egg, sausage and hash brown potato casserole with fresh fruit, and hazelnut scones.
- Egg, bacon and hash brown potato casserole with fresh fruit and Blueberry Streusel Bread.
- Vegetarian Omelet with Asiago cheese, Hash browns, fresh seasonal fruit, and Cranberry-Orange Muffins.
- Sausage and Red Pepper Frittata with Cantaloupe with fresh fruit.
- Blueberry Stuffed French Toast, thick-cut Apple smoked bacon and fresh season fruit yogurt parfait.
- Asparagus and Fontina Breakfast Bake with Country link sausage, and homemade Apple Muffins.
- Country Breakfast Casserole stuffed with hash browns and Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and homemade Michigan Cherry Muffins.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, thick-cut Apple smoked bacon and fresh season fruit yogurt parfait.
- Almond-Crusted French Toast with fresh seasonal berries, Country link sausage, and Mini-fruit tarts.
- Bagel Strata with Sausage and Spring Vegetables, Cranberry Almond Scones, and fresh seasonal fruit yogurt parfait.
- Egg, bacon & Cheese Biscuit Casserole, fresh seasonal berries, and Pecan Cinnamon Coffee Cake.
- Baked Eggs with bacon, spinach and cream, homemade Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins, and fresh seasonal fruit yogurt parfait.
- Pecan Delight Baked French Toast with thick, country sausage, and fresh seasonal berries.
- Crab, Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Omelets, Cherry Swirls Coffee Cake, and fresh seasonal berries.
- Ham & Cheddar Cheese Frittata, Peachy Sour Cream Coffeecake, and fresh seasonal fruit yogurt parfait.
- Ham and Michigan Apple Strata, Cherry-Rhubarb Muffins, and fresh seasonal fruit yogurt parfait.
- Open-face Country Sausage with Colby-Monterey Jack cheese Omelet, fried sweet potato bread with warm walnut-maple syrup, and fresh seasonal berries.